A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sahdev Saharan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sahdev Saharan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sahdev Saharan, MBBS, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Saharan graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saharan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Tracy Community Hospital
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sahdev Saharan MBBS and MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Sahdev Saharan practice?
- Dr. Sahdev Saharan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sahdev Saharan practices Rheumatology near Stockton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tracy, CA and Jackson, MS.
See Stockton Rheumatologists.