Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sahib Shammaa
Dr. Sahib Shammaa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hinton, WV, with another office in Hinton, WV. He has 58 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Internal Medicine. Dr. Shammaa is affiliated with Thomas Memorial Hospital, Beckley Arh Hospital and Summers County Arh Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Sahib Shammaa has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sahib Shammaa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hinton, WV.
Dr. Gleynora Gilbhrighde
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Internal Medicine
Hinton, WV 0.32 mi10
Dr. Jose Gordinho
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Hinton, WV 1.00 mi36
Dr. Amarinder Chhabra
Hinton, WV 2.28 mi29