A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sahibzadah Ihsanullah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sahibzadah Ihsanullah is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sahibzadah Ihsanullah, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ihsanullah graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar.
Dr. Ihsanullah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St John West Shore Hospital, Cleveland, Oh
- Marymount Hospital, Garfield Hts, Oh
- Deaconess Hosp Of Cleveland, Cleveland, Oh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sahibzadah Murad Ihsanullah MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sahibzadah M. Ihsanullah practice?
- Dr. Sahibzadah Ihsanullah has 1 office location.
Dr. Sahibzadah Ihsanullah practices Emergency Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Emergency Physicians.