A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sahir Cittan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cittan
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cittan Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Cittan graduated from Ankara Universitesi.
Dr. Cittan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sahir H Cittan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sahir H. Cittan practice?
- Dr. Sahir Cittan has 1 office location.
Dr. Sahir Cittan practices Family Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Family Physicians.