A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sahir Cittan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cittan
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cittan Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Cittan graduated from Ankara Universitesi.
Dr. Cittan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sahir H Cittan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sahir H. Cittan practice?
- Dr. Sahir Cittan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sahir Cittan practices Family Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ferndale, MI.
See Detroit Family Physicians.