A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Cittan graduated from Ankara Universitesi.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cittan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cittan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 6 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sahir Cittan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sahir H. Cittan practice?
Dr. Sahir Cittan practices Family Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ferndale, MI.
See Detroit Family Physicians.