A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sahoko Little:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Little
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Little Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sahoko Little, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Little graduated from Keio University, Shinjuku Ku.
Dr. Little has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sahoko Hirano Little MD and PHD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sahoko H. Little practice?
- Dr. Sahoko Little has 1 office location.
Dr. Sahoko Little practices Family Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Primary Care Doctors.