A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sahoko Little:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sahoko Little, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Little graduated from Keio University, Shinjuku Ku.
Dr. Little has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sahoko Hirano Little MD and PHD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sahoko H. Little practice?
- Dr. Sahoko Little has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sahoko Little practices Family Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Primary Care Doctors.