A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sai Avula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sai Avula is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Avula
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sai Avula, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Avula graduated from Al-Ameen Medical College, Bijapur.
Dr. Avula has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center
- Medical Center Enterprise
- Flowers Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sai Avula MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sai Avula practice?
- Dr. Sai Avula has 1 office location.
Dr. Sai Avula practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Dothan, AL.
See Dothan Internists and Dothan Geriatric Doctors.