A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sai Gutti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sai Gutti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sai Gutti, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gutti graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gutti has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Williamson Appalachian Regional Hospital
- Pikeville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sai P Gutti BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sai P. Gutti practice?
- Dr. Sai Gutti has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sai Gutti practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Pikeville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Whitesburg, KY.
See Pikeville Anesthesiologists and Pikeville Pain Management Doctors.