A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sai Kanneganti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sai Kanneganti is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sai Kanneganti, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanneganti graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Kanneganti has 7 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kanneganti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sai L. Kanneganti practice?
Dr. Sai Kanneganti practices Internal Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Southfield Internists.