A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sai Kanneganti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sai Kanneganti is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sai Kanneganti, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanneganti graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Kanneganti has 7 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sai Lakshmi Kanneganti BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sai L. Kanneganti practice?
- Dr. Sai Kanneganti has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sai Kanneganti practices Internal Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Farmington, MI.
See Southfield Internists.