A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sai Karlapudi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sai Karlapudi is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sai Karlapudi, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Karlapudi graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
Dr. Karlapudi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
- IU Health Ball Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sai Rajeswari Rejeswari Karlapudi MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Sai R. Karlapudi practice?
- Dr. Sai Karlapudi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sai Karlapudi practices Allergy & Immunology near Muncie, IN.
See Muncie Allergists.