A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sai Karlapudi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sai Karlapudi is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karlapudi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Karlapudi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sai Karlapudi, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Karlapudi graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
Dr. Karlapudi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
- IU Health Ball Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sai Rajeswari Rejeswari Karlapudi MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Sai R. Karlapudi practice?
- Dr. Sai Karlapudi has 1 office location.
Dr. Sai Karlapudi practices Allergy & Immunology near Muncie, IN.
See Muncie Allergists.