Dr. Sai Nimmagadda MD Patient Reviews

• Allergy and Immunology Chicago, IL

no change

June 11th, 2015
I actually went to the Highland Park office and it was one of the worst experiences I've had with a Dr. When I got there early for my appointment my HsA card wasn't working so I called the # on the back and while I was still 15 minutes before my appointment time the nurse was barking at me that the Dr had to stay on schedule. After she got general info I waited in the room for 20 minutes. The Dr was not very knowledgable for being a specialist and barely examined me to where he deemed I really don't look that bad. Every Dr I've been to has suggested an allergy test so he gave me one and said I had no allergies after about 15 minutes and told me to stop taking all of my medicine. The next morning I woke up with significant reactions on my arm and I called the office... The nurse told me to put some hydrocortisone cream on it. I kept telling her "but doesn't this mean I'm allergic to something?" I went back to my primary dr who was shocked that the people there were so unhelpful and asked me to send a copy of the test because they were willing to help me. Once I called the office and explained my scenario to the receptionist finally the dr called me back. Unapologetic that he had shooed me away to leave me miserable and symptom full he then asked me to send pictures of my reaction. I did, he miscounted the dots on my arm showing the lack of detail overall in this office. Gave me no relief or advise on my symptoms even after he decided I wasn't just nuts and indeed allergic to something. Basically, I'm never going back here.... Patients beware!

June 11th, 2010
A great doctor with a caring attitude
Dr. Nimmagadda was our daughter's first allergist following a terrifying allergic reaction to peanuts and tree nuts. Our daughter then developed asthma symptoms.I don't know what we would have done without him. He not only emphasized the medical aspects of this condition but encouraged us to help our daughter live a full life despite her allergies. This was very comforting to hear because when you first get a food allergy diagnosis you think your child won't get to partake in many enjoyable aspects of life.I would recommend him for not only his credentials but his personal attention to our daughter.

April 7th, 2010
worst doctor I've ever met
He was the worst of all doctors I've seen in my life. He was not caring and thought my son was old patient when he was new patient. His review of allergy test results was less than acceptable. We felt very rushed. He wrote a wrong dose for the medication in the prescription for us to fill when he wrote the different amount in the record. Took 2 months for him to get test reuslts and records to my pediatrician even after numerous calls. My son took wrong dose for 2 months until our pediatrician finally receive the records and called me on it immeidately about the wrong dose of medication my son was taking.

November 13th, 2008
Excellent Pediatric Allergist!!
Great Doctor, takes time to listen, formulates a plan and his care is exceptional. Never had any problems with his staff