A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sai Haranath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sai Haranath is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sai Haranath, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haranath graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Haranath has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Middlesex Hospital, Middletown CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sai Prashanth Haranath BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sai P. Haranath practice?
- Dr. Sai Haranath has 1 office location.
Dr. Sai Haranath practices Internal Medicine near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Internists.