A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sai Ramasastry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sai Ramasastry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sai Ramasastry, MBBS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Skin Cancer
- Sports Injuries
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramasastry graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Ramasastry has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sai Ramasastry MBBS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sai Ramasastry practice?
- Dr. Sai Ramasastry has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sai Ramasastry practices Plastic Surgery near Oak Lawn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: La Grange Park, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Oak Lawn Surgeons.