A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sai Sista:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sai Sista is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sista
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sai Sista, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sista graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Sista has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sai Sista MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sai Sista practice?
- Dr. Sai Sista has 1 office location.
Dr. Sai Sista practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Internists and Bloomfield Hills Gastroenterologists.