A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sai Varanasi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sai Varanasi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sai Varanasi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Surgeon
Education & Awards
Dr. Varanasi graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Varanasi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center At Peekskill Cortlandt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sai N Varanasi BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sai N. Varanasi practice?
- Dr. Sai Varanasi has 1 office location.
Dr. Sai Varanasi practices Surgery near Bristol, CT.
See Bristol Surgeons.