A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saib Isterabadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Isterabadi
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Isterabadi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saib Isterabadi, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
Education & Awards
Dr. Isterabadi graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Isterabadi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Marlette Community Hospital
- McKenzie Memorial Hospital
- Marlette Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saib A w Isterabadi MBBS and MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Saib A. Isterabadi practice?
- Dr. Saib Isterabadi has 1 office location.
Dr. Saib Isterabadi practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Marlette, MI.
See Marlette Surgeons.