A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Saib Isterabadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saib Isterabadi, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
Education & Awards
Dr. Isterabadi graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Isterabadi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Marlette Community Hospital
- McKenzie Memorial Hospital
- Marlette Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Isterabadi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 30 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Saib A. Isterabadi practice?
Dr. Saib Isterabadi practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Marlette, MI.
See Marlette Surgeons.