A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saibal Kar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saibal Kar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kar graduated from Calcutta Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- St Vincent Med Ctr, Los Angeles, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saibal Kar MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Saibal Kar practice?
- Dr. Saibal Kar has 1 office location.
Dr. Saibal Kar practices Cardiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Cardiologists.