A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saibal Kar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saibal Kar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kar
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kar graduated from Calcutta Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- St Vincent Med Ctr, Los Angeles, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saibal Kar MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Saibal Kar practice?
- Dr. Saibal Kar has 1 office location.
Dr. Saibal Kar practices Cardiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Cardiologists.