Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Said Abuhasna
Dr. Said Abuhasna, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hoffman Estates, IL, with other offices in Ann Arbor, MI and Belleville, IL (and 7 other locations). He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Abuhasna is affiliated with St Alexius Medical Center, Memorial Hospital and St Elizabeth's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Said Abuhasna has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Said Abuhasna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hoffman Estates, IL.
Dr. Januario Estrada III
Hoffman Estates, IL 0 mi36
Dr. Sonali Majmudar
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Hoffman Estates, IL 0 mi19
Dr. Stephen Sorenson
Pulmonary Disease, Vascular Surgery, General Practice, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Hoffman Estates, IL 0 mi30