A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Said Beydoun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Said Beydoun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beydoun
Chronic Pain Patient Education Learn how to prepare and what to expect by reading our chronic pain patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beydoun Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Said Beydoun, FAAN, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neuromuscular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Beydoun graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Beydoun has 3 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- USC Norris Cancer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Said R Beydoun FAAN and MD is a male Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Neuromuscular Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Said R. Beydoun practice?
- Dr. Said Beydoun has 1 office location.
Dr. Said Beydoun practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Neuromuscular Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists and Los Angeles Pain Management Doctors.