A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Said Beydoun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Said Beydoun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beydoun
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Beydoun Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Said Beydoun, FAAN, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neuromuscular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Beydoun graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Beydoun has 3 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- USC Norris Cancer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Said R Beydoun FAAN and MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Neuromuscular Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Said R. Beydoun practice?
- Dr. Said Beydoun has 1 office location.
Dr. Said Beydoun practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Neuromuscular Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists and Los Angeles Pain Management Doctors.