Learn more about Dr. Said Beydoun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Said Beydoun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beydoun
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beydoun Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Said Beydoun, FAAN, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neuromuscular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Beydoun graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Beydoun has 3 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- USC Norris Cancer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Said R Beydoun FAAN and MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Neuromuscular Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Said R. Beydoun practice?
- Dr. Said Beydoun has 1 office location.
Dr. Said Beydoun practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Neuromuscular Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists and Los Angeles Pain Management Doctors.