Learn more about Dr. Said Daneshmand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Said Daneshmand is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daneshmand
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Daneshmand Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Said Daneshmand, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Daneshmand graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Daneshmand has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Said Taghi Daneshmand MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Said T. Daneshmand practice?
- Dr. Said Daneshmand has 1 office location.
Dr. Said Daneshmand practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.