A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Said Daneshmand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Said Daneshmand is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Said Daneshmand, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Daneshmand graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Daneshmand has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Said Taghi Daneshmand MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Said T. Daneshmand practice?
- Dr. Said Daneshmand has 3 office locations.
Dr. Said Daneshmand practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Henderson Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Henderson Endocrinologists.