Dr. Said Daneshmand MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 10th, 2014
Dr. Daneshmand is the best!!
I can't say enough great things about Dr. Daneshmand. My husband and I are both in our 40's, had already suffered a miscarriage and were really uneducated about the risks of natural conception at my age. We had been trying to get pregnant again when we went to see Dr. D. and after our consultation we were actually glad we didn't because more than likely we would have suffered another devastating miscarriage. We both fell in love with Dr. D. instantly. He took his time and educated us well on the risks of trying IVF using my eggs vs a donor. We tried to use my eggs first but they were not viable. Even though I expected as much it still hit me pretty hard. Dr. D. was so warm, compassionate and genuinely concerned and gave me hope to move forward. We decided to try donor eggs and fast forward to today, I'm pregnant! (BTW, I would have written this same review even if it didn't work - I trust Dr. D 100%.) The staff is terrific. It gets busy at the main office (Sahara) but I never had to wait too long for an appointment. However, if you live close to Henderson, try to make your appointments there, if possible - they are limited but always on time and the girls in the office there are awesome!!

October 25th, 2013
We went to Red Rock Fertility Center before we saw Dr. Daneshmand. They took 5 eggs from me and ruined all of them with their lack of knowledge. the medication that she put me on was very outdated and had no effect on me. still she used them again on second cycle. I had two unsuccessful IVF and the reason was that she is not up to date.At the end they told me there is a small chance I can get pregnant on my own and should think of other options. very disappointed and heart broken I went to Dr. Daneshmand. He was hopeful and told me everything will be fine. With his great expertise he chose the right medication for me and observed my body and it's reaction to medicine very carefully. I went through two cycles and took as many eggs as possible. Today I am four month pregnant and owe it to Dr. Daneshamnd. My husband and I are very thank full to him. Don't waste your money anywhere else. Dr. Daneshmand does a lot of research and very up to date. Good luck.

September 9th, 2013
Don't go there
I was very disappointed with this place. At the beginning I called the office to schedule for a consultation because of some of the very good reviews online. It took me 30 mins just to wait in line on the phone because they always put me on hold. So when I finally get to see Dr D. the first time he only spent 10 mins with me and immediately assumed that I have PCOS. I told him I had some tests done with my regular OB and she found out I do not have PCOS, and in fact I had an MRI done we found a prolactinoma in the pituitary, which inhibited ovulation. He did not listen to what I said and that was the end of the $2xx consultation. I was then sent to a room with a financial coordinator who told me I have basically close to zero coverage despite I have insurance, and she gave me a long list of unnecessary expensive tests (total around $3000, e.g. genetic testing, vaginal culture tests even though I have no related medical history/family history) that I had to pay for, before the Dr and I can discuss any possible solutions for my problem. I walked out the door and never came back. It was a wise decision. Luckily I went to another fertility center and now I am happily 5 months pregnant with twins.

May 25th, 2013
BEST doc I've ever had!
Dr D is the best doctor I've ever had. Not only does he know his specialty extremely well and has much documented success, he is very personable and genuine. He is extremely approachable and will personally respond to emails--even after office hours! He listens to his patients and does a great job explaining procedures/diagnosis in simple terms, so one can understand. He pays extreme attention to detail and makes sure everything is perfect before moving patients to the next steps- no rushing here. We have had 2/2 successful IVF experiences with Dr D and his staff. We moved out of state after our first child was born, and actually went back to him for our second pregnancy. It wasn't easy being monitored at another fertility office, but with the help of Dr. D's IVF coordinator Tish, she made it seamless. She emailed all orders to me on time and made the process less stressful by answering emails and phone calls promptly. Dr D and Tish worked willingly as a team with the fertility office that monitored me through the IVF process. For the actual retreival and transfer, we flew to his office. I've recommended several friends to Dr D. Even if you live out of the state of Nevada- he is worth going to for your treatment! His knowledge in fertility and knowing how to treat each individual patient case is well worth your time. He will even do Skype consultations. Don't waste your time with other Fertility doctors. He will work the hardest, smartest, and best for you to make your dreams of a family come true! He has for us. I'm truly blessed and thankful for his expertise and giving us our miracles.

November 30th, 2012
Just Awful
Please do not even consider this office.The practice is so unethical, from the top to the bottom. I would go to Phoenix before picking any of three fertility clinics that remain in Las Vegas. If you cannot afford to go out of town, please do not go to this office.Dr. Littman is the better choice. They sell you on IVF before proper tests are done. You are forced into re-testingfor tests that you are already had done.They overbill. The problems just go on and on. It is really ashame that they take advantage of couples who are desperate to start a family.

August 5th, 2012
The most amazing doctor the world!!
If you are really looking for a very knowledgable, highly skilled, 100% about the best results for his patients, incredible bedside manners, very compassionate about his profession and his patients and treats everyone on a individual level. If you have picked Dr. Daneshmand or thinking about selecting the most incredible doctor. DONT LOOK FURTHER. HE IS THE ONE. you will have the best experience. Thank you Dr. Daneshmand. You have helped my cousin bring a beautiful child into this world, my best friend and myself. I am filled with the utmost gratitude towards you and your wonderful staff.

August 5th, 2012
will keep my options open.
Don't come for the yogurt. Served me to warm and in akward container.

May 21st, 2010
Had some good experiences as well as some bad ones. Dr. Daneshmand has an excellent bedside manner, and he does take time with you and will answer all your questions. However, after my IVF failed I felt extremely pressured to do another one, even though my husband and I wanted to take a break. He was also very adamant about my specific "problem" although a second and third opinion from other doctors has revealed that there may be other issues that need to be addressed. We never shopped around before deciding on this doctor. We are now doing so. We may or may not go back, but it doesn't hurt to look.

November 18th, 2009
Dr. Daneshmand is THE MOST wonderful doctor! He is absolutely brilliant and full of compassion. He makes each patient feel as if they are the most important. I have had several friends in different parts of the country go thru fertility treatment and none of them received the care that I did with Dr. D! They were very impressed with him when I would share my experience with them. He far exceeded my expectations!!!! Dr D and everyone who works at the Fertility Center of LV are the most amazing people who truly care about their patients. They took such good care of me and I will be forever grateful to all of them. Dr. D is very quick to respond and will always take the time to answer all your questions. He will always call you with your results even if you have already been called by one of the nurses. Dr. D is the kindest and most caring doctor around! His knowledge is extensive and his heart is pure gold. I knew from the very beginning that I was in the best care possible. I would highly recommend him to anyone no matter where they live. He is definitely worth traveling for!

March 20th, 2009
RN
he is so caring and sweet. made my infertility battle so much easier to handle, and i got my son too!