Dr. Said Elshihabi MD Patient Reviews

DR.
DR. SAID ELSHIHABI WAS FIRED AT WELLSTAR

June 1st, 2017
Are you kidding me
I was scheduled to have an injection. Got to the office took back for pre op. My blood pressure was 200/120. The nurse told me they couldn't give me injection because my blood pressure was to high. I was in severe pain. Sent me home and said if your blood pressure goes down call us we will try to fit you in. He never spoke to me. She sent me home in pain with my blood pressure that high. Told me if I was in that much pain go to the er. Go back? You must be kidding!

November 21st, 2016
Dr Elshihabi is a finely skilled Neurosurgeon. I felt as safe as one can when heading into major surgery - and I was safe through 3 surgeries. Great personality - friendly, able to translate for laypeople. The whole package.

November 21st, 2016
Dr Elshihabi is a finely skilled Neurosurgeon. I felt as one can when heading into major surgery - and I was safe through 3 surgeries. Great perst

August 6th, 2016
Spectacular neurosurgeon!! GONE WHERE???!!!???
I absolutely LOVE Dr. Elshihabi AND his staff. I was devastated this past week to find out he's not at the practice in Marietta any longer, nor associated with Wellstar and "no one" at the practice OR Wellstar seems to know where he's gone. What a great talent and gifted neurosurgeon.

May 1st, 2016
Dr. Elshahabi is incredible! After being told over and over again I "just" had degenerative disk disease and being looked at as if I was making up how much pain I was in he was able to read my MRI and show me why I was in so much pain. I was so relieved I wasn't crazy I actually cried just knowing I wasn't crazy and there was a real issue made me feel so much better. I had back surgery 5 years prior which was a success, however when I returned to that doctors office he sent his assistant who saw nothing on the MRI's. Turns out after a year and a half with a wonderful pain specialist and numerous procedures and tons of narcotics I did need surgery. When I woke up from anesthesia I was completely out of pain. I don't know how to explain it other than a miracle. It has been 6 months since my procedure and I am now kicking my 11 year old athletic sons butt in push-ups, sit ups and planks. I couldn't even put a pair of pants on without sitting down before. For me it's a total miracle!! Dr Elshahabi is down to earth, easy to talk to, and completely humble about his incredible abilities. Humility and bedside manner is rarely found in such an incredibly talented Doctor. I hope you read this Dr. E because I am so grateful for this next chapter of my life, pain free!!

April 12th, 2016
I was very pleased and would like to know where he is practicing now that he is no longer with Wellstar

January 31st, 2016
Dr E IS GREAT!!!! His staff is, also!!!

January 28th, 2016
Dr. Said Elshihabi MD
I would recommend Dr. Said Elshihabi to everyone . Amazing job on surgery.hes not a butcher. He did my neck surgery ,I didn't have swallowing ,or choking issues like surgery before.the incision is not very noticeable unlike other incision from previous surgery. communication is very clear, great bed side manner, he takes time and listens.seems to be curtious and kind. Has wonderful staff.

October 6th, 2015
I have now had 2 back surgeries from Dr. Elshihabi and both have been a smooth transition back into a normal lifestyle.. love him and his staff!!

June 2nd, 2015
Consultation for lower back Pain
I had a very bad experience Dr. Said Elshihabi he committed something which i would say is a medical fraud he did not even see me but charged both my insurance as well as co-pay. I reported that to Wellstar and Wellstar did not take any action. I would never recommend a person who has such a wrong business practice .

September 25th, 2013
Great Experience!
I am a 67 year old female who had back surgery twice in the last ten years. I met Dr. Elshihabi after my previous neurosurgeon would not take my insurance! He was fantastic! I met him on a Tues., had an MRI & had surgery the next day. I felt completely confident in him after meeting him only 24 hrs. before surgery. His bedside manner was remarkable. My follow up meeting continued to re-enforce my confidence & willingness to recommend him.