A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Farzam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Farzam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Farzam, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Farzam graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Farzam has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Farzam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance