A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Farzam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Farzam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Farzam, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Farzam graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Farzam has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Amir Farzam MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Farzam practice?
- Dr. Steven Farzam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Farzam practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cleburne, TX.
See Cleburne Obstetricians & Gynecologists.