A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Said Hakim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Said Hakim, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hakim
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hakim graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Hakim has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Said Francois Hakim MD is a male General Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Said F. Hakim practice?
- Dr. Said Hakim has 1 office location.
Dr. Said Hakim practices General Practice near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Primary Care Doctors.