Learn more about Dr. Said Hemmati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Said Hemmati is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Said Hemmati, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Hemmati graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Hemmati has 31 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hemmati accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Said J. Hemmati practice?
Dr. Said Hemmati practices Surgery near Van Nuys, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tarzana, CA and Newhall, CA.
See Van Nuys Surgeons.