A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Said Hemmati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Said Hemmati is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Said Hemmati, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Hemmati graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Hemmati has 31 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hemmati accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans