A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Said Hemmati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Said Hemmati is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Said Hemmati, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Hemmati graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Hemmati has 31 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Said Hemmati MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Said Hemmati practice?
- Dr. Said Hemmati has 2 office locations.
Dr. Said Hemmati practices Surgery near Van Nuys, CA.
See Van Nuys Surgeons.