Dr. Said Osman MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine Frederick, MD

2.9

April 4th, 2017
Worst Dr!!!!
Had surgery in 2015 and now have permanent nerve damage. This Dr would never recognize my issues. Alway tried to skate it. Will never go back and wouldn't recommend him to my worst enemy!!!

January 15th, 2017
Very good surgeon
Dr Osman has performed five spinal surgeries on me. Two neck surgeries and three back surgeries due to degenerative arthritis. I have been extremely pleased with the surgeries and would not go to anyone else.

January 5th, 2017
no bedside manner
very arrogant, was not very nice, only concerned with self and not my condition

October 18th, 2016
Run as fast as you can!! He should not be allowed to operate on anyone!!

October 10th, 2016
lost everything
Went in for my L5 verterbrae was suppose to be a 3 hr surgery and 3 to 4 weeks back to work.Told him before going in OR I was really scared (which he was hour late for) told me I would be walking out skipping if he was to do anymore I would be incapacitated.He left my MRI in the coffee shop husband found it.My surgery was 8 hrs long and I was admitted in the hospital (was suppose to be in and out inavasive surgery) did a multi level fusion from L4toL5 S1 with bone and tissue grafts. never came to tell my husband the change of surgery. Forgot I was in the hospital came at 8:30 pm the next evening did not look at my back or bandages(if he did would have known was full of blood and I was having a bad reaction to the bandages Nurses couldnt catch him for release codes or meds so I could go home on that was over 60 miles away or walker to take. Thank so much For Nurse Mary at Frederick Hospital. I had 26 months to retire from a job I had 26 years. Went to 2days after due to meds not agreeing made me wait 4 hrs in waiting room in PAIN ask why he did this surgery and why my husband or me did not have a choice got mad ignored me and walked out . and then found out he cannot write pain med perscription had to wait another hour to see Pain med dr who explained that the surgery I had will take 18 months or longer to heal from and then will know how disabled you will be. Well I lost my job as they could not hold my position and I am worse then before I had surgery nerve damage neuropathy in feet cant sleep but 2 to 3 hrs a night back feels like I am in in a vice being squeezed I am disabled. This man should have gave me the choice which would have been NO not only that he knew I had Lupus was in my recordsl as history of cancer why would you have done this I just pray now after 3 years I can get my SS disability when I go to court in November. Please do not let this Doctor touch you has no bedside manner and could careless what he does or how you feel but he got paid big money from my insurance to make me crippled and no future to work or be active with grand kids. ONLY put one star just to be able to summit what I wrote my rating is a big fat zero.

October 6th, 2016
Don't
Don't even consider him. I had a really bad experience. Twice! Maybe you should check his history . Wish i had. "I will fix your back You will be as good as if you were 18 years old again" That was 2010 . I have not been able to work since . It's really hard because i have two children that depends on me. Don't feel sorry for me just don't make the same mistake.

August 16th, 2015
This man should not be allowed to do surgery on anyone. He is rude and disrespectful.

May 13th, 2015
Run if you are able to walk from this Dr

March 2nd, 2015
Great Doctor
I LOVE Dr Osman! He was very thorough and caring.

February 26th, 2015
Run Away
Please! Do your family and friends a favor and do not see this surgeon. HE WILL MESS UP YOUR LIFE!

September 2nd, 2013
Caviet Emptour. Buyer beware
If you value your health, run from this MD

August 26th, 2013
Doesn't Know What He is Doing
I had fusion of L3-L5 about 9 months ago. I am worst today then I was 7 months ago. The doctor doesn't care about new symptoms. He tells you to live with them. I can barely get thru a day of work. I am in extreme pain. I went for a second opinion 4 weeks ago to another orthopedic surgeon in Rockville and I was told that the hardware was not put in the right place. I am now 1 week post-op from the new surgeon and all my symptoms are gone. I would not recommend Dr. Osman, he doesn't care about you as a patient. He just wants your money. Don't let him touch your back or any part of your spine..