A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Said Saie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Said Saie is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Saie graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Saie has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Said Henry Saie MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Said H. Saie practice?
- Dr. Said Saie has 4 office locations.
Dr. Said Saie practices Gastroenterology near Westland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, MI and Canton, MI.
See Westland Gastroenterologists.