Learn more about Dr. Said Saleh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Said Saleh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saleh
Specialties & Research
Dr. Said Saleh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Saleh graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Saleh has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Said Saleh MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Said Saleh practice?
- Dr. Said Saleh has 1 office location.
Dr. Said Saleh practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Belleville, NJ.
See Belleville Internists, Belleville Hematologists, and Belleville Oncologists.