Internist, Hematology Specialist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile

Mar 22nd, 2015

Wonderful people - kind and caring

by Patricia Manning on Oct 23rd, 2013

Dr. Saleh is the most caring and kindest doctor you will ever have. He is very thorough and truly cares about his patients. I highly recommend him and I am honored to say he is my doctor and my moms.

Dr. Said Saleh cares about his patients! show details Dr. Said Saleh cares about his patients!
Jun 16th, 2010

Having Cancer (Leukemia CML) is a scary thing, Dr Saleh has been nothing but a blessing to me and my family as he knows how to keep us all in good spirits and I can tell he truly cares about us. I have grown to know him over the years and he is an amazing person and an amazing doctor. I highly recommend him to anyone with CML / Leukemia. I am sure he is just as good with other medical conditions, however I can only speak from my positive experiences with him and the treatment he has given me.

by Judy Pino on Feb 18th, 2010

Dr Said Saleh has the Absolute BEST "Beside" Manner. He is extremely skilled and knowledgeable in all fields of cancer. He is extremely courteous, Kind and gentle and he will care for youlike no one else. You will instantly Like Dr Saleh and you will love and Appreciate him as soon as you know him.