Internist, Hematology Specialist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile

This Place is the WORST!!! show details This Place is the WORST!!!
by Michelle on May 18th, 2016

This man was rude, unapologetic for my wait (over an hour) and combative. He told me what happens in the waiting room has nothing to do with him. Really chief? You're a partner so you should talk to your unprofessional office staff. He seemed to be amazed that I had never waited over an hour in a waiting room before. He almost threw me out a few times because he didn't want to deal with my "attitude". Honestly, this man is unprofessional and to top it off, he told me nothing i didn't already know and the whole visit was useless. Nothing he offered me was going to help me or wasn't anything someone else couldn't have done. Ugh! Don't waste your time at this place.

Mar 22nd, 2015

Wonderful people - kind and caring

by Patricia Manning on Oct 23rd, 2013

Dr. Saleh is the most caring and kindest doctor you will ever have. He is very thorough and truly cares about his patients. I highly recommend him and I am honored to say he is my doctor and my moms.

Dr. Said Saleh cares about his patients! show details Dr. Said Saleh cares about his patients!
Jun 16th, 2010

Having Cancer (Leukemia CML) is a scary thing, Dr Saleh has been nothing but a blessing to me and my family as he knows how to keep us all in good spirits and I can tell he truly cares about us. I have grown to know him over the years and he is an amazing person and an amazing doctor. I highly recommend him to anyone with CML / Leukemia. I am sure he is just as good with other medical conditions, however I can only speak from my positive experiences with him and the treatment he has given me.

by Judy Pino on Feb 18th, 2010

Dr Said Saleh has the Absolute BEST "Beside" Manner. He is extremely skilled and knowledgeable in all fields of cancer. He is extremely courteous, Kind and gentle and he will care for youlike no one else. You will instantly Like Dr Saleh and you will love and Appreciate him as soon as you know him.