A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Said Yunes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Said Yunes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yunes graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Yunes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Madera Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Said Mohamed Yunes MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Said M. Yunes practice?
- Dr. Said Yunes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Said Yunes practices Family Medicine near Madera, CA.
See Madera Primary Care Doctors.