Family Physicians, General Practitioner

324 S Gateway Dr
Madera, CA 93637
559-661-7851
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

|  He needs to hire better staff  |  show details
by Cora on Mar 31st, 2013

When I go to the doctors office I expect to wait and be asked to fill out redundant questionnaires. This office was no different. The staff wasnt that good especially I think her name was Marcella or marissa? Can't recall exactly. A heavy set Hispanic woman. I thought she was quit rude.

|  dont go to this doctor  |  show details
Mar 20th, 2011

Worst docter in madera CA

|  Pervert!!!  |  show details
by Mary Wells on Aug 1st, 2010

He is a Perve!!! I went in alone, a 23yr old female with sore tonsils, He made me lift my shirt, he fondled my breast and told mr not to get a breast reduction because they were perfect just the way they were.Then he made me lay down and he looked down my pants and suggested I see him for now on for my pap smears.All along he was alone with me in the room, he helped me up and went in very close to my face almost as if he wanted to kiss me, I turned away and said "ok I just came in for sore throat!" He hugged me and said I had a lucky BF and he prescribed meds and let me go.Very disturbed, felt malested.I never went back again.Then a friend of my mother just told us that she goes to him for pap smears but doesn't understand why if she had a total hysterictomy.PERVE!!