A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kassaw Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kassaw Joseph is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Joseph graduated from Volgograd Medical Academy. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Joseph has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
- Paul B Hall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kassaw A Joseph MD is a male Nephrologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Kassaw A. Joseph practice?
- Dr. Kassaw Joseph has 1 office location.
Dr. Kassaw Joseph practices Nephrology near Pikeville, KY.
See Pikeville Nephrologists.