Dr. Saida Campwala Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Saida Campwala?

Heart faliure

Posted on August 29th, 2016

A family member has heart failure , and this person was told he can go back to work . Even though she hardly did and tests. She told him his heart was ok . This family member has an enlarged heart and just a few months ago their hear was only functioning at less then 33%. Because a complaint was filed against her all of a sudden this so called caring Doctor became a jerk.. My advice to you pick another dr . I'm in my 50s my family member is only in there 30s . I have worked in the medical field all my life . I know what a good cardiologist is and she is definitely not!!!!

Dr. Campwala sucks

Posted on March 21st, 2013

She is very rude and was not informative at all. She rushed over everything and kept on telling me there was nothing wrong with me. She gave me heart meds even though she said there was nothing wrong with my heart. She also told me that I should not be going to the emergency room every time I feel chest pain, even though that was my first and only time I had been to the emergency room. She makes you feel like you are crazy and you are wasting her time. She never even went over my 3 tests I had. Please, go with someone else.

Posted on May 12th, 2016