Dr. Saied Dallalzadeh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Saied Dallalzadeh?

August 29th, 2016

Student

March 9th, 2015

horrible bedside matter!

Worst experience ever! Doctor said if pain didn't keep you awake it was nothing.

August 16th, 2013

Best doctor in Encino

This is the BEST doctor I have taken my daughter to for ANYTHING. She had some problems a few years ago with her gastro intestinal system. This doctor was recommended by a friend whose husband is a doctor. I went into the modest office and met Dr. D and he was so wonderful. I on the other had was FREAKING out as my daughter had lost a lot of weight, was throwing up (not on purpose) if she did eat and did not have a meaningful BM in days. He checked her out, gave us a regimen to get things moving, scheduled follow up visits every week for a few weeks to make sure, and things have been fine ever since. He did everything electronically, entered my daughter's info into his system himself, reviewed his own notes, put in fresh notes while we were there, had all her test results... very impressive. Like a small town doctor. I had heard that he was a highly respected doctor among his peers, and I was seeing first hand why he had that reputation. He joked with my daughter and I and established a great rapport with both of us. He has a great bedside manner and is overall just a nice guy who clearly loves his work. I liked him so much I asked if we could just change to him as our overall pediatric doctor, and he does take regular general practice patients. We have been going to him for about 5 years now and he is just the best. Actually if you call the number before office hours, make sure you leave a message. He picks up his own phone messages and one time I did not leave a message and he called me back saying he received a call from this number and was not sure if the machine was not working. How's that for follow up? He is an absolute find.

November 9th, 2012

Amazing Doctor

I was referred to Dr. D by my OBGYN and my family has been with him for almost seven years. I am convinced that he would make a house call if necessary. He answers his own phone and has the office phone re-directed to his personal line after hours. I have reached him at home at 2 am. He usually will find room for me that day and my wait at the office is practically non-existent. My kids LOVE him. We have sat in his office controlling an asthma attack for 5 hours (until 9 pm) in an effort to avoid the emergency room. I once called to make an appointment within earshot of a friend. After I got of the phone, she looked at me in amazement. "You actually can talk to your doctor on the phone?!" I cannot sing his praises enough.

October 30th, 2012

my daughter left crying

physician did not listen to what we had to say. He insisted my daughter answer his questions and not me, but she was very embarrassed and shy. Was not concerned at all about my daughter's chronic pain. Spent way too much time inputting info on computer instead of listening to our concerns and needs. I went because he was rated "most compassionate doctor." I did not find that at all!

March 1st, 2012

This is the most wonderful doctor I have ever met. He is the definition of what a doctor should be. We enjoyed his care and would recommend him to any parent whos child is sick with any GI problems.

January 18th, 2012

My son had been having bad abdominal pain for several moths. Our Pedi referred us to Dr. Dallalzadeh and it has been a true blessing. His kindness, and great approach with children is amazing. My son was extremely comfortable in his care and I was thrilled with the thoroughness in diagnosing the problem and the explanations he provided for us. If anybody's child is experiencing GI problems this is where they need to be.

March 18th, 2011

We love him

you are the best Dr. Dallalzadeh, we trust and love you.

January 21st, 2011

My Kids Love him

I've been taking both my kids to Dr. Dallalzadeh and could not be happier, He is very professional, caring, knowledgeable, kind, takes his time to explain and most of all my kids love him, I would highly recommend him

August 7th, 2009

you explain very well to the kids what happenes when you get put out or just on anything.

May 11th, 2009

You can't ask for a better doctor than Dr. D.He has been our 3 son's doctor for 15 yearsnow. He has been there for us and we would recommend him very highly - to most anyone!

November 12th, 2008