Dr. Saied Dallalzadeh, MD
Pediatrician Gastroenterologist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
horrible bedside matter! show details horrible bedside matter!
by sara on Mar 9th, 2015

Worst experience ever! Doctor said if pain didn't keep you awake it was nothing.

Best doctor in Encino show details Best doctor in Encino
Aug 16th, 2013

This is the BEST doctor I have taken my daughter to for ANYTHING. She had some problems a few years ago with her gastro intestinal system. This doctor was recommended by a friend whose husband is a doctor. I went into the modest office and met Dr. D and he was so wonderful. I on the other had was FREAKING out as my daughter had lost a lot of weight, was throwing up (not on purpose) if she did eat and did not have a meaningful BM in days. He checked her out, gave us a regimen to get things moving, scheduled follow up visits every week for a few weeks to make sure, and things have been fine ever since. He did everything electronically, entered my daughter's info into his system himself, reviewed his own notes, put in fresh notes while we were there, had all her test results... very impressive. Like a small town doctor. I had heard that he was a highly respected doctor among his peers, and I was seeing first hand why he had that reputation. He joked with my daughter and I and established a great rapport with both of us. He has a great bedside manner and is overall just a nice guy who clearly loves his work. I liked him so much I asked if we could just change to him as our overall pediatric doctor, and he does take regular general practice patients. We have been going to him for about 5 years now and he is just the best. Actually if you call the number before office hours, make sure you leave a message. He picks up his own phone messages and one time I did not leave a message and he called me back saying he received a call from this number and was not sure if the machine was not working. How's that for follow up? He is an absolute find.

Amazing Doctor show details Amazing Doctor
Nov 9th, 2012

I was referred to Dr. D by my OBGYN and my family has been with him for almost seven years. I am convinced that he would make a house call if necessary. He answers his own phone and has the office phone re-directed to his personal line after hours. I have reached him at home at 2 am. He usually will find room for me that day and my wait at the office is practically non-existent. My kids LOVE him. We have sat in his office controlling an asthma attack for 5 hours (until 9 pm) in an effort to avoid the emergency room. I once called to make an appointment within earshot of a friend. After I got of the phone, she looked at me in amazement. "You actually can talk to your doctor on the phone?!" I cannot sing his praises enough.

my daughter left crying show details my daughter left crying
Oct 30th, 2012

physician did not listen to what we had to say. He insisted my daughter answer his questions and not me, but she was very embarrassed and shy. Was not concerned at all about my daughter's chronic pain. Spent way too much time inputting info on computer instead of listening to our concerns and needs. I went because he was rated "most compassionate doctor." I did not find that at all!

Mar 1st, 2012

This is the most wonderful doctor I have ever met. He is the definition of what a doctor should be. We enjoyed his care and would recommend him to any parent whos child is sick with any GI problems.

Jan 18th, 2012

My son had been having bad abdominal pain for several moths. Our Pedi referred us to Dr. Dallalzadeh and it has been a true blessing. His kindness, and great approach with children is amazing. My son was extremely comfortable in his care and I was thrilled with the thoroughness in diagnosing the problem and the explanations he provided for us. If anybody's child is experiencing GI problems this is where they need to be.

We love him show details We love him
Mar 18th, 2011

you are the best Dr. Dallalzadeh, we trust and love you.

My Kids Love him show details My Kids Love him
Jan 21st, 2011

I've been taking both my kids to Dr. Dallalzadeh and could not be happier, He is very professional, caring, knowledgeable, kind, takes his time to explain and most of all my kids love him, I would highly recommend him

Aug 7th, 2009

you explain very well to the kids what happenes when you get put out or just on anything.

by Mrs. Movahedi on May 11th, 2009

You can't ask for a better doctor than Dr. D.He has been our 3 son's doctor for 15 yearsnow. He has been there for us and we would recommend him very highly - to most anyone!

by Salomeh on Nov 12th, 2008

He is the best.

by Brenda on Sep 16th, 2008

I have never had a doctor like Dr. Dallalzadeh. He is one of the most intelligent and caring people I have ever met. I recommend him to any parents who need a pediatrician and for gastrointestinal help. Dr. D. is the best!!!