Surgical Specialist, Cardiothoracic Surgeon

Happy Surgeon (son of patient) show details Happy Surgeon (son of patient)
by Glenn D. Cohen, M.D. on Feb 17th, 2015

I am an Orthopedic Surgeon from Los Angeles. My previously healthy father had a massive heart attack in the desert (his home) Fortunately Dr. H was on duty when my father arrived in the ER. While undergoing Angiogram he had two Ventricular Fibrillation events that required resuscitation. Dr. H made the right call and got him in for immediate cardiac bypass. From time of the fire department call to the OR was under 4 hours. Fantastic response times by all involved including paramedic first responders. I thank goodness that Dr. H was working that day. As a surgeon I always pick and choose my family and friends physicians. This time I had no say in the matter and sometimes you end up with very bad care. Not this time! Knowing what I know now I would have picked Dr. H to care for my father.

by T. Cruse on Jul 22nd, 2013

Without Dr. Habibipour, I would not be here right now. He performed an emergency triple bypass in the late evening and saved my life! Thank you Dr. Habibipour and thank you to the dedicated team of cardiac professionals that assisted you that night, June 12, 2013 in Desert Regional Medical Center. I'm forever grateful!