Dr. Saied Habibipour Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Saied Habibipour?

Open Heart Surgery

Posted on July 10th, 2017

I am a medical professional. My husband had open heart surgery 4 years ago. The care provided by this surgeon is unparalleled. Most notable is the meticulous follow up care given post-operatively. It is no wonder that his rates of post op complications are much lower that that of similar surgeons. My husband's condition was very unstable and critical but I am positive had Dr. Habibipour not intervened in a precise extremely skilled and timely manner, he would not have survived. On top of this, he is a humble, well-spoken man who instills confidence and peace.

Quad By-Pass Surgery

Posted on February 17th, 2017

Excellent doctor, extremely satisfied

Happy Surgeon (son of patient)

Posted on February 17th, 2015

I am an Orthopedic Surgeon from Los Angeles. My previously healthy father had a massive heart attack in the desert (his home) Fortunately Dr. H was on duty when my father arrived in the ER. While undergoing Angiogram he had two Ventricular Fibrillation events that required resuscitation. Dr. H made the right call and got him in for immediate cardiac bypass. From time of the fire department call to the OR was under 4 hours. Fantastic response times by all involved including paramedic first responders. I thank goodness that Dr. H was working that day. As a surgeon I always pick and choose my family and friends physicians. This time I had no say in the matter and sometimes you end up with very bad care. Not this time! Knowing what I know now I would have picked Dr. H to care for my father.

Posted on March 5th, 2017