Dr. Saied Jamshidi MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Oxon Hill, MD

• Good
  • Bad

April 12th, 2016
THE best doctor that has ever treated me.
He is one of the most gifted and knowledgeable doctors I have ever been treated by. His compassion and genuine concern, coupled with his extensive training sets him apart from other physicians. Waiting time can be lengthy but he is worth 10x the wait. Three generations of my family has been seeing him for over 20yr+.

April 1st, 2016
Best doctor I in the world. He is true to his practice and always going beyond the of duty. Dr. Jamshidi saved my life and I and blessed to know him.

August 5th, 2014
patient
Dr. Jamshidi is one of the best doctor that i have ever seen. He is my life saver. whenever i leave his office feeling better. Thank you so much for everything.

December 23rd, 2013
I agree with the previous posts. He will operate and infect you.

December 18th, 2013
Very unprofessional office staff. My appointment was at 12:30 and i waited there till 2 and still 2 more people were before me and doctor and her receptionist were at break room and eating lunch and taking their time. So many people were waiting and they weren't any explanation. There was not any sense of urgency at this office and the receptionist were very rude to patients and took the advantage of most of patients were foriegn and had no choice to put up with all of these. Never will go back. After 1:30 hours of waiting i decided to leave the office and i didn't hear even on word of apology from his receptionist. I wested my day off and didnt get any result . If your appointment s 12 be ready to stay there for 5 hours!!!!

March 23rd, 2013
On the plus side , Dr Jamahidi took the time needed to explain my situation. On the negative side, I always had to wait at least an hour to see him regardless of what time I scheduled an appointment. He performed a surgery that had to be re-done by another doctor because he inserted three "bolts" in my back/spine that turns out not to be approved by any medical authorities or FDA. He informed me after the faact that the surgery he performed was temporary - apparently expecting me to come back to him to perform another surgery. Why did he not do the correct procedure initially? He is charming but very unorthodox. While hospitalized after the surgery, he visited me only once and only after my neurologist called him. I would not recommend Dr Jamshidi.

May 3rd, 2012
he saved me from paralysis ! He is always there for me .

February 11th, 2012
This doctor is very shady. He will operate on you, and then leave town to have other centers take care of you. Watch out!

January 13th, 2012
Great Doctor
I passed the Dr's office while leaving a horrible experience at another Dr down the street. I called to make an appointment and Dr. Saied was able to see me the very next day. Not only was his staff extremely pleasant but i was in the exam room within 5 minutes. Dr. Saied was wonderful, he was very knowledgeable even though my issue was not his specialty. I am not sure what the other reviewer was referring to but Dr. Saied did not advise me of any Russian space age treatments. I was very satisfied with his care and would recommend him to anyone as a primary care doctor. My entire visit lasted 30 minutes and he saved me from a condition that most certainly would have ruined my Christmas due to my symptoms and he was the only doctor willing to see me on such short notice. Dr. Saied is wonderful, his staff is very polite and quick to get you into the exam room. I have experienced this "condition" for just over 4 years and lived in 3 states throughout that period so i have seen many many different doctors and i must say Dr. Saied is among the top 3 i have ever seen. I also do not have insurance but my visit cost less than my monthly cell phone bill so all in all, why wouldn't you see Dr. Saied?? Thanks Dr. Saied!

August 22nd, 2011
Dr. Jamshidi is one of the best specialist. He spends enough time for each patient and doesn't matter who is she or he. If you need cure just make an appointment with him. He is the best.

March 31st, 2011
knowledgable Dr.
It is worthed to to wait in Dr. Jamshidi's office, because the outcome is always positive.

February 23rd, 2011
This doctor is some crap
This doctor did a half as job performing cranial plasti on me. He didn't take the time to even curve it to match the other side of my head. Now, I have a flat looking area on one side of my head.