Dr. Saeid Safaee MD Patient Reviews

• Pulmonary Disease Glendale, CA

3.6

December 2nd, 2014
Very Friendly
As a quality nurse I have been very picky and expect a lot from physicians and their offices. The facility is pristine, the staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and attentive. Dr. Safaee was welcoming, informative, and very assuring. Definitely a place I Would recommend to peers and patients.

October 9th, 2014
During a time of great distress for my family and I Dr. Safaee provided us with the best of both medical knowledge and kindness. I wish I all doctors could take a page out of his book. He gives you straight answers and doesn't beat around the bush like others I have dealt with. I am grateful for our experience.

October 5th, 2014
:) Thank you
Throughout my visit Dr. Safaee was very caring, sincere, and helpful. The care I received was more than I was expecting and I cannot recommend more highly!

September 24th, 2014
Mrs.
Dr. Safaee treated me for 2 Pulmonary Embolisms and was very thorough, caring, compassionate and I just fell in love with him. He continues to follow me and has always been the epitomy of a caring MD. I would recommend anyone to him. His staff is also genuinely caring and way above average.

September 2nd, 2014
My visit with Dr. Safaee was exceptional. He was knowledgeable, confident and patient. I saw multiple doctors for my problem and never got better but after starting to see Dr. Safaee I recovered quickly. He is a great doctor and I highly recommend him.

August 30th, 2014
Great service and friendly staff. I would recommend Dr. Safaee to anyone I know.

August 28th, 2014
Dr. Safaee is very caring. He was very patient and helpful answering my questions. The Staff was great and my appointment started on time

July 15th, 2014
Very attentive and thoughtful

July 12th, 2014
During a visit few months ago I was forced to see Dr. Safaee. Having seen many renowned doctors in different countries , I can tell you that he is probably the worst MD I have ever experienced . Not only did he NOT help me – he wasted my time and diagnosed me improperly – I had to go to a different pulmonary doctor in Glendale a couple days later where he was shocked at his diagnosis . My sister in law is a nurse at a hospital in Glendale CA where this doctor works at. . She told me after my visit , that Dr. Safaee is one of the rudest and most arrogant physicians at the hospital and he is very much hated by nurses. He always tries to keep patients under unnecessary treatment for a long time and disrespect hospital staff and nurses. I notified the hospital of my experience and they let me know that they will look into the situation and they found me a wonderful doctor in the area.

June 25th, 2014
Think about things like... What was most memorable? What did you like or dislike? What would you tell a friend? Would you choose this doctor again?I had a very bad expeI had a very bad experience with this Doctor. My daughter was at the ICU at one of the hospitals in Glendale and the charge nurse called me and asked me to talk to my primary care to change Dr. S . She told me that the medications that he is prescribing will make her feel even worst. All nurses were complaining at the ICU, I talked to my primary care and he sent us to a different pulmonary doctor when my daughterd was discharge , so I do not recommend this doc to anyone.

June 25th, 2014
I had a very bad expeI had a very bad experience with this Doctor. My daughter was at the ICU at one of the hospitals in Glendale and the charge nurse called me and asked me to talk to my primary care to change Dr. S . She told me that the medications that he is prescribing will make her feel even worst. All nurses were complaining at the ICU, I talked to my primary care and he sent us to a different pulmonary doctor when my daughter was discharge , so I do not recommend this this doc to anybody rience with this

June 1st, 2014
I originally started my care there few months ago and have watched the whole place go to crap . If you are not on hold for on the phone forever then you are waiting an ungodly amount of time to be seen and once you’re seen you are rushed . Dr. Safaee doesn’t even seem listen when you speak and has an air of arrogance and like he has better things to do . The care just isn’t there . It’s a money pit with no ethics involved . I will post my review anywhere I see Dr. Safaee’s name . He doesn’t deserve even one star.