A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saiera Babaeva, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Babaeva graduated from Tajik Medical Institute.More Education & Awards
Dr. Babaeva has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospitals Center Tisch
- Nyu Downtown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Babaeva accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Saiera Babaeva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Saiera Babaeva practice?
Dr. Saiera Babaeva practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.