A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saiera Babaeva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saiera Babaeva is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saiera Babaeva, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Babaeva graduated from Tajik Medical Institute.
Dr. Babaeva has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saiera DR Babaeva MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Saiera D. Babaeva practice?
- Dr. Saiera Babaeva has 4 office locations.
Dr. Saiera Babaeva practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.