A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saif Bajwa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saif Bajwa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bajwa graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bajwa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Corona Regional Medical Center
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Inland Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saif Ullah Khalid Bajwa MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Saif U. Bajwa practice?
- Dr. Saif Bajwa has 1 office location.
Dr. Saif Bajwa practices Internal Medicine near Lake Elsinore, CA.
See Lake Elsinore Internists.