Dr. Saif Bajwa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Saif Bajwa?

June 8th, 2017

THE BEST DOCTOR IN THE INLAND EMPIRE!!!

Dr. Bajwa listens to his patients! He will talk to you regarding your options and talk them out with you. The staff is incredibly nice and helpful.

March 6th, 2016

I went to him for years, but he could never help me. All he did was hand out prescriptions. Never took the time to really find out what was wrong. I would not recommend him.

November 20th, 2015

In my opinion, Dr. Bajwa is well above average, however his office staff leaves something to be desired. The biggest problem is that they don't answer the phone.

October 30th, 2015

Greatest compassionate Dr. I have ever known. Really takes the time to get to know you and fix what ails you.

Love this Dr. My whole family goes to this Dr. Now. Wouldn't change my insurance provider because that would mean I would have to change my Dr.

October 10th, 2013

Great doctor

Dr. Bajwa is the best doctor I have ever seen he never interrupts me and pays attention to what I tell him. Friendly staff always smiling I always feel very welcomed.. Great office

March 11th, 2013

He is the best doctor.. staff is great... always have sameday or next day appointments available. Sameday referrals.. they are great. Would not trade for no other doctor.

July 24th, 2012

CAMILA

THIS OFFICE IS THE BEST, I WOULD NOT TRADE THIS DOCTOR FOR NO ONE.. HIS OFFICE IS WONDERFUL AND FAST THEY TAKE CARE OF ALL THE REFERRALS I NEED DUE TO MY CONDITIONS SUPER FAST. LOVE THEM.....

May 14th, 2012

Best Internist in the Inland Empire

My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Bajwa for years and only have great things to say about him always makes you feel that he has a genuine concern for your health and takes the time needed to address your problem.

September 26th, 2011

Very knowledgable and easy to talk to. He answers your questions and I never feel rushed. He takes his time and explains things at your level.

May 4th, 2011

I always feel important to staff and Dr. Bajwa, I love the ease of getting same day appointment when needed.

June 19th, 2009

We love Dr. Bajwa

My husband and I feel very blessed to have Dr Bajwa for our internist. He is a very caring and capable physician. We feel he cares and always takes his time with us. I have had breast cancer while under his care and he was compassionate and instigated the entire group of surgeons and oncologists etc for my care and am proud to say I am completely healed.

September 12th, 2017