A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saif Hafeez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saif Hafeez is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saif Hafeez, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hafeez graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Hafeez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saif Hasnain Hafeez MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Saif H. Hafeez practice?
- Dr. Saif Hafeez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Saif Hafeez practices Ophthalmology near Wayne, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brownstown Twp, MI.
See Wayne Ophthalmologists.