A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saif Jaweed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saif Jaweed, Comprehensive Ophthalmology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saif Jaweed, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK Laser In Situ Keratomileusis
- Presbyopia Correcting Intraocular Lenses
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Surgical Astigmatism Correction
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaweed graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jaweed has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- University Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saif Jaweed MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Saif Jaweed practice?
- Dr. Saif Jaweed has 4 office locations.
Dr. Saif Jaweed practices Ophthalmology near Crestview Hills, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Cincinnati, OH and Florence, KY.