A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saif Jaweed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saif Jaweed, Comprehensive Ophthalmology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saif Jaweed, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK Laser In Situ Keratomileusis
- Presbyopia Correcting Intraocular Lenses
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Surgical Astigmatism Correction
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaweed graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jaweed has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- University Hospital, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jaweed accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
- University Health Care Inc., dba Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 34 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Saif Jaweed practice?
Dr. Saif Jaweed practices Ophthalmology near Crestview Hills, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Cincinnati, OH and Florence, KY.