Saif Jaweed, MD
Video profile
375 Thomas More Pkwy
Crestview Hills, KY 41017
859-341-4525
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Excellent Physician  |  show details
by Ashton Martino on Jul 18th, 2013

I used to see a different Dr. in this group. After being unable to schedule a convient appointment I was recommended Dr. Jaweed. I'm so glad to have switched and never looked back. Dr. Jaweed is very thorough in his examinations. He never gets impatient with me when I ask questions and he always makes sure I understand the answers. He performed my laser eye surgery two years ago this month and I've never been happier. I recently moved to Louisville, Kentucky and continue to make the drive for my examinations to see Dr. Jaweed. I highly recommend him and his staff.

|  Cataract surgery  |  show details
by Mary Schneider on Feb 10th, 2013

Dr. Jaweed performed cataract surgery on me on 1/16/13. I received excellent care from Dr. Jaweed and his staff. He took so much time addressing my concerns and he realized how I felt about having eye surgery. He answered all my questions and exp;lained the process thoroughly. My vision was 20/20 the day after surgery. I've never had 20/20 without a correction in my life. I would not hesitate to refer my family and friends to Dr. Jaweed. I know they would be in great hands. Mary Schneider (Grateful Patient)

|  lasik surgery  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2012

dr jaweed recommended lasik surgery, with mono vision. met with him twice before the surgery and he was very detailed. had the surgery and it was the best thing i have done for myself. he was very through and acurate with all the details. have gone for several follow up visits and he is truely the best. my vision is great and no more contacts or glasses. thanks dr jaweed

|  show details
Sep 16th, 2011

He's the best eye doctor I've dealt with. He's very caring, personable and knowledgeable.

|  show details
Dec 11th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Excellent eye care!!!: Dr. Jaweed has always provided amazing eye care to my children. Very thorough and personable.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com