Dr. Saif Jaweed, MD
Comprehensive Ophthalmology
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
by Kimberly Cross on Dec 22nd, 2014

The last time I saw Dr. Jaweed was October 2014. I arrived at around 3:40 for my appointment. I was not seen by Dr. Jaweed until 5:45. I feel this is an excessive amount of time to wait for ANY appointment. The staff did a poor job of scheduling. I have trouble driving after dark. By the time I was finished, it was well after 6:15 Pm , very dark and raining. I had a very difficult time driving with these conditions. A 4:00 appointment should have had me on my way home well before dark. If I am ever late for any of my appointments, I don't want to hear a peep out the staff. I love Dr, Jaweed, but his scheduling/intake staff needs to get their act together. I will never wait for an appointment like that again. Period.

Excellent Physician show details Excellent Physician
by Ashton Martino on Jul 18th, 2013

I used to see a different Dr. in this group. After being unable to schedule a convient appointment I was recommended Dr. Jaweed. I'm so glad to have switched and never looked back. Dr. Jaweed is very thorough in his examinations. He never gets impatient with me when I ask questions and he always makes sure I understand the answers. He performed my laser eye surgery two years ago this month and I've never been happier. I recently moved to Louisville, Kentucky and continue to make the drive for my examinations to see Dr. Jaweed. I highly recommend him and his staff.

Cataract surgery show details Cataract surgery
by Mary Schneider on Feb 10th, 2013

Dr. Jaweed performed cataract surgery on me on 1/16/13. I received excellent care from Dr. Jaweed and his staff. He took so much time addressing my concerns and he realized how I felt about having eye surgery. He answered all my questions and exp;lained the process thoroughly. My vision was 20/20 the day after surgery. I've never had 20/20 without a correction in my life. I would not hesitate to refer my family and friends to Dr. Jaweed. I know they would be in great hands. Mary Schneider (Grateful Patient)

lasik surgery show details lasik surgery
Jul 29th, 2012

dr jaweed recommended lasik surgery, with mono vision. met with him twice before the surgery and he was very detailed. had the surgery and it was the best thing i have done for myself. he was very through and acurate with all the details. have gone for several follow up visits and he is truely the best. my vision is great and no more contacts or glasses. thanks dr jaweed

Sep 16th, 2011

He's the best eye doctor I've dealt with. He's very caring, personable and knowledgeable.

Dec 11th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Excellent eye care!!!: Dr. Jaweed has always provided amazing eye care to my children. Very thorough and personable.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com