Dr. Saif Jaweed MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Crestview Hills, KY

4.8

August 16th, 2016
48 minute wait for a 9 am appointment! Seems difficult to be so far behind schedule so early. Another patient who appeared annoyed said she has waited 2 hours for him in the past. Staff not even the slightest bit apologetic, in fact, defensive and obviously annoyed with ME for complaining/asking why. Not a word from Dr. Jaweed to me in the way of apology or explanation. Too many other choices of practices who will treat a patient with more kindness, consideration, and respect. I have had my last visit with Dr. Jaweed.

July 18th, 2013
Excellent Physician
I used to see a different Dr. in this group. After being unable to schedule a convient appointment I was recommended Dr. Jaweed. I'm so glad to have switched and never looked back. Dr. Jaweed is very thorough in his examinations. He never gets impatient with me when I ask questions and he always makes sure I understand the answers. He performed my laser eye surgery two years ago this month and I've never been happier. I recently moved to Louisville, Kentucky and continue to make the drive for my examinations to see Dr. Jaweed. I highly recommend him and his staff.

July 29th, 2012
lasik surgery
dr jaweed recommended lasik surgery, with mono vision. met with him twice before the surgery and he was very detailed. had the surgery and it was the best thing i have done for myself. he was very through and acurate with all the details. have gone for several follow up visits and he is truely the best. my vision is great and no more contacts or glasses. thanks dr jaweed

September 16th, 2011
He's the best eye doctor I've dealt with. He's very caring, personable and knowledgeable.