A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saifuddin Mama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saifuddin Mama is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saifuddin Mama, FACOG, MD, MPH is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mama graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mama has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saifuddin Taiyeb Mama FACOG, MD, and MPH is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Saifuddin T. Mama practice?
- Dr. Saifuddin Mama has 7 office locations.
Dr. Saifuddin Mama practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Sewell, NJ.
See Marlton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.