Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Saifuddin Mama
Dr. Saifuddin Mama, MD, FACOG, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Marlton, NJ. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Pediatrics. Dr. Mama is affiliated with Cooper University Hospital, Children`s Hospital & Medical Center - Seattle and Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System. Dr. Mama has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Saifuddin Mama has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Saifuddin Mama is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marlton, NJ.
Dr. Meena Khandelwal
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Marlton, NJ 0.01 mi31
Dr. Andrew Farkas
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Marlton, NJ 0.01 mi9
Dr. Sharon Kaus
Marlton, NJ 0.01 mi9