A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saifuddin Mama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saifuddin Mama is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saifuddin Mama, FACOG, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mama graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mama has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Cooper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mama accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Saifuddin T. Mama practice?
Dr. Saifuddin Mama practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Marlton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.