A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saifuddin Soniwala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saifuddin Soniwala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saifuddin Soniwala, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Soniwala graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Soniwala has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saifuddin Soniwala BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Saifuddin Soniwala practice?
- Dr. Saifuddin Soniwala has 1 office location.
Dr. Saifuddin Soniwala practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Oncologists.