A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saifuddin Soniwala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saifuddin Soniwala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soniwala
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Soniwala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saifuddin Soniwala, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Soniwala graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Soniwala has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saifuddin Soniwala BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Saifuddin Soniwala practice?
- Dr. Saifuddin Soniwala has 1 office location.
Dr. Saifuddin Soniwala practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Oncologists.