Dr. Saifuddin Tahir MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

March 17th, 2015
Horrible staff. Horrible care. Wouldn't take my dog here!

January 5th, 2015
Office personnel is very rude and the wait is horrible. Not worth the time!

October 31st, 2014
The office is always over full and wait times are unusually long. The doctor cannot spell in English and frequently makes errors on school notes. Getting refills on medication is always an ordeal and rarely done right until the 2nd or 3rd try. The office staff is not very friendly and the nurses or medical assistants barely speak a word and certainly do not make the patient feel at ease or even comfortable. When my child's medication became unavailable due to a drug shortage, I called the office for a substitute prescription of something else and after a week of being completely out of a medication I still have not heard back from the office. The office staff actually told me on a follow up call that the Doctor did not understand what I was needing and that someone would call me back that evening. I still have not had anyone call me back and I still do not have any medication. I switched doctors today and my child will be getting her medication today thankfully. They make you jump through hopes to get medication refills including having to fill out questionnaires every month for a refill. I can understand a 3 or 6 month follow up but every month is unnecessary. This office is seriously disorganized.