A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saiful Kabir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saiful Kabir is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saiful Kabir, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabir graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Kabir has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital Anderson & Madsn Co
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saiful Kabir FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Saiful Kabir practice?
- Dr. Saiful Kabir has 4 office locations.
Dr. Saiful Kabir practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Anderson, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Noblesville, IN and Elwood, IN.
See Anderson Internists and Anderson Pulmonologists.