A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saiful Kabir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saiful Kabir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kabir
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kabir Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saiful Kabir, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabir graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Kabir has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital Anderson & Madsn Co
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saiful Kabir FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Saiful Kabir practice?
- Dr. Saiful Kabir has 1 office location.
Dr. Saiful Kabir practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Anderson, IN.
See Anderson Internists and Anderson Pulmonologists.