Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Saify Bhoy
Dr. Saify Bhoy, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Munster, IN, with another office in Hammond, IN. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Bhoy is affiliated with St Anthony Medical Center and St Marg Mercy Healthcare Centers. He speaks English.
Dr. Saify Bhoy has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Saify Bhoy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Munster, IN.
Dr. Lester Hockenberry
General Practice, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Dyer, IN 0.24 mi19
Dr. Biljana Uzelac
Dyer, IN 0.25 mi10
Dr. Susan Ramirez
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Emergency Medicine
Dyer, IN 0.25 mi18