Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Saihari Sadanandan
Dr. Saihari Sadanandan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL, with other offices in Tampa, FL and Clearwater, FL. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Sadanandan is affiliated with Morton Plant Hospital, Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital and Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated. Dr. Sadanandan has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Saihari Sadanandan has the following 2 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Saihari Sadanandan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.
Dr. James Irwin
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Tampa, FL 0 mi35
Dr. Jaime Casellas
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Tampa, FL 0 mi48
Dr. Alok Singh
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Tampa, FL 0 mi19