A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saihari Sadanandan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saihari Sadanandan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saihari Sadanandan, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Coronary Disease
- Endomyocardial Fibrosis
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadanandan graduated from Chengalpattu Medical College.
Dr. Sadanandan has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian North Medical Center
- Clarian West Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sadanandan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Saihari A. Sadanandan practice?
Dr. Saihari Sadanandan practices Interventional Cardiology near Clearwater, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Clearwater Cardiologists.