Dr. Sailaja Allanki MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5

March 20th, 2016
Very flat and has poor communication skills. Always calls me by the wrong name and can be really cold.

January 25th, 2016
REVOKE HER MEDICAL LICENSE
First appointment was horrible, She was in her office with the door open as I watched her sit at her desk then a colleague went inside her office. I waited 40 minutes before she called me into her office. I should of walked out immediately. I left her office angry, confused, more depressed and thoughts of suicide. She does not listen or show any interest in her patients. I have serious other medical conditions and she prescribed new medication that interferes with these conditions. BREATHING

September 21st, 2015
Terrible Doctor
-late to EVERY single appointment I had with her -wanted to change medicine immediately upon seeing her despite me doing well for years on the regimen I was on, but two months later when I finally decided I would give her recommendation a try, she was suddenly against it. -takes no individual traits into consideration

April 29th, 2015
Dealt with it long enough!
I have seen her since 2005 and until this year have never been so frustrated with a health care provider. Every appointment I felt as if it was the first time we were meeting and like we had to go through why I had started seeing her in the first place. I felt that you did have to wait very long to see her and then spent very little time at your appointment. She was not easily accessible and did not return messages that were of urgent nature in a timely fashion. Very resistant in starting me back on my medications that I had been previously on and that had worked for my condition after I had my child. Took very long time to fill out important paperwork for work to accommodate condition. Definitely felt that she really was not all about the patient and listening to them. Would not recommend her to anyone.

February 18th, 2015
Avoid if you cherish your soul
This woman is horrible. Unprofessional, greedy, and genuinely strikes fear in me that she treats patients. when I questioned her opinion - the one where she told me NOT to talk to my family and friends (i.e. my support system, because thats a great idea for people with depression) and only discuss my life with her (to which she also very rudely pointed out "do you have a medical degree?") I was accused of being defensive. This woman wields her prescription pen like a billy club, smashing down anyone with any kind of intelligence and making her patients (the ones she should be caring for) co-dependent and reliant on her simply to make money. It is disgusting and sad. Avoid at all costs.

February 18th, 2015
Worst doctor I have ever been to

January 31st, 2015
Avoid at all costs.
Mispresented and ignored a second opinion she authorized . Wasted my time and money.

October 8th, 2014
I have been seeing Dr. Allanki for several years. Throughout this period, she has provided superficial care...at best. Routinely, she shows up very late for appointments, including a recent appointment where she kept me waiting for more than 30 minutes past my scheduled time while she casually walked out to get a coffee. Her interaction is limited to the same opening question every appointment "So...how are you doing?". On occasions where I wish to discuss something with her for more than 5 minutes, I am ushered out of the office quickly and rudely..."we are out of time". I have never had an appointment with Dr. Allanki that has lasted more than ten minutes. There is no interaction, no advice, no depth of inquiry. Only the standard greeting and then she quickly writes out the prescription and sends you out the door. This is a terrible doctor with little or no value.

February 27th, 2014
unprofessional
Went for the first appointment and was told it was given to someone else and they had tried to call the wrong number to cancel. They tried to reschedule me for a week later after o had rearranged my whole schedule that week to make it. When some one needs help they should not have to wait that long. Very unprofessional. They wasted my time.

August 11th, 2013
horrible
No regard for my time. She is late for appointment with no apology. Does not provide patient centered. I found her to be rude, uncaring, and disrespectful of a patients' time. She orders lab results and does not follow up---spends 15 min with me but I am sure she bills insurance for much longer.

July 11th, 2013
Not recommended
I've been seeing Dr. Allanki for several years. I am actively looking to change doctors based on my poor experience with her. She does not adhere to or respect scheduled appointment times. Expect your appointment to begin at least ten and sometimes as much as 30 minutes later than scheduled. Many times during these delays, she's either out of the office or alone in her office. Never an apology or explanation. Regarding care, she is extremely superficial. Since my original diagnosis, she's spent less than 15 minutes with me each appointment. Her input during each visit is limited to asking me "So...how are you doing?". While I respond, she doesn't pay much attention, instead looking down at her prescription pad while she writes out my prescription. There is no interaction. Once she's written my script, she rushes me out of the office. Appointment over. This is not a good doctor. Do not take yourself or your kids to see her.

May 6th, 2013
Terrible
Preoccupied with medically irrelevant information. Doesn't treat young adults like adults. Insisted on meeting with my parents, who were both abusive my entire life. Complete waste of time. Spent an entire appointment talking and didn't write for me, then demanded a second appointment where it was more pointless chatter. Not a good fit if you want someone to focus on and treat relevant symptoms. More like a pyschologist than a pyschiatrist. Language barrier, doesn't always understand what you say. Misinterprets statements regularly.