Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Northeast Ob-Gyn
2414 E State Blvd
Ste 101
Fort Wayne, IN 46805
260-422-7455
Locations and availability (5)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Nov 30th, 2013

Every appointment I had with Dr. Blackmon seemed rushed and as if she had better things to be doing. She told me I may have some complications and then proceeded to just leave. My husband actually had to go into her office and ask for a better explanation as I sat sobbing on the table. She clearly didn't listen to me when I told her where I wanted to deliver because she scheduled my induction at another hospital then was extremely rude to me on the phone while I was in labor. Needless to say, we decided to have the on call physician deliver our child. The entire experience was less than pleasant. I would not recommend her to anyone looking for a special experience with their pregnancy or a bond with their doctor.

Aug 10th, 2013

Great experience! Friendly staff and attentive, caring doctor.

|  LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr. Blackmon!!  |  show details
May 6th, 2011

I would and do reccommend everyone I know to go and see Dr. Blackmon. She has delivered all 3 of my children and hopefully will deliver my 4th! She is amazing, always taking time to answer your questions, and making you feel comfortable! I couldnt imagine going to any other OBGYN! I also couldnt think of anything bad to say!! She is the best!!

|  ok  |  show details
Dec 27th, 2010

Dr. Blackmon is very nice and takes her tine with you but I hope you don't have a problem BC her nurses will send you to ER and tell you they are too busy to take you. I had 2 miscarriages and I was not able to see her for either of them BC She was too busy. Appointments are hard to schedule too. I am switching doctors to say the least!

Jan 21st, 2007 on yahoo.com

very pleasant woman: she has a overall way about her..she can make you comfortable to be around.she is very good...and professional too..

Read Full Review at yahoo.com