Dr. Sailaja Blackmon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 30th, 2013
Every appointment I had with Dr. Blackmon seemed rushed and as if she had better things to be doing. She told me I may have some complications and then proceeded to just leave. My husband actually had to go into her office and ask for a better explanation as I sat sobbing on the table. She clearly didn't listen to me when I told her where I wanted to deliver because she scheduled my induction at another hospital then was extremely rude to me on the phone while I was in labor. Needless to say, we decided to have the on call physician deliver our child. The entire experience was less than pleasant. I would not recommend her to anyone looking for a special experience with their pregnancy or a bond with their doctor.

August 10th, 2013
Great experience! Friendly staff and attentive, caring doctor.

May 6th, 2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr. Blackmon!!
I would and do reccommend everyone I know to go and see Dr. Blackmon. She has delivered all 3 of my children and hopefully will deliver my 4th! She is amazing, always taking time to answer your questions, and making you feel comfortable! I couldnt imagine going to any other OBGYN! I also couldnt think of anything bad to say!! She is the best!!

December 27th, 2010
ok
Dr. Blackmon is very nice and takes her tine with you but I hope you don't have a problem BC her nurses will send you to ER and tell you they are too busy to take you. I had 2 miscarriages and I was not able to see her for either of them BC She was too busy. Appointments are hard to schedule too. I am switching doctors to say the least!