Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Nov 30th, 2013

Every appointment I had with Dr. Blackmon seemed rushed and as if she had better things to be doing. She told me I may have some complications and then proceeded to just leave. My husband actually had to go into her office and ask for a better explanation as I sat sobbing on the table. She clearly didn't listen to me when I told her where I wanted to deliver because she scheduled my induction at another hospital then was extremely rude to me on the phone while I was in labor. Needless to say, we decided to have the on call physician deliver our child. The entire experience was less than pleasant. I would not recommend her to anyone looking for a special experience with their pregnancy or a bond with their doctor.

Aug 10th, 2013

Great experience! Friendly staff and attentive, caring doctor.

LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr. Blackmon!! show details LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr. Blackmon!!
May 6th, 2011

I would and do reccommend everyone I know to go and see Dr. Blackmon. She has delivered all 3 of my children and hopefully will deliver my 4th! She is amazing, always taking time to answer your questions, and making you feel comfortable! I couldnt imagine going to any other OBGYN! I also couldnt think of anything bad to say!! She is the best!!

ok show details ok
Dec 27th, 2010

Dr. Blackmon is very nice and takes her tine with you but I hope you don't have a problem BC her nurses will send you to ER and tell you they are too busy to take you. I had 2 miscarriages and I was not able to see her for either of them BC She was too busy. Appointments are hard to schedule too. I am switching doctors to say the least!

Jan 21st, 2007 on yahoo.com

very pleasant woman: she has a overall way about her..she can make you comfortable to be around.she is very good...and professional too..

Read Full Review at yahoo.com